There’s no greater enemy for a transmission than heat. Whether your 2003–2005 Chevy/GMC 6.6L Duramax is a dedicated tow vehicle, hardworking fleet truck, or a daily driver with a liking for the drag strip, you need to ensure that your transmission runs cool.
Luckily, Mishimoto has developed a direct-fit transmission cooler to do just that. Our 2003–2005 Chevy/GMC 6.6L Duramax transmission cooler utilizes a stacked-plate design for maximum durability and powerful cooling. Aside from its durable construction, this transmission cooler is significantly larger than the stock core. The Mishimoto transmission cooler boasts a 174% greater core volume, and 192% greater fin surface area than the stock 2003–2005 Duramax transmission cooler.
The included CNC-machined adapters connect directly to the stock transmission cooler lines for leak-free cooling. Direct-fit brackets and tailor-made hoses make installation easy. Like all Mishimoto products, this transmission cooler is backed up by our Lifetime Warranty with Accident Protection for worry free cooling as long as you own it.
- Direct fit for all 2003–2005 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax (LB7/LLY)
- Stacked-plate construction for maximum durability and superior cooling
- CNC-machined adapters make it easy to connect Mishimoto cooler to stock fluid lines or AN lines
- 174% greater core volume than stock cooler
- 192% greater external fin surface area over stock cooler
- Patent Pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This kit fits with late 2003 trucks with purple clips. Early 2003 trucks with orange clips should use MMTC-DMAX-01.