DIPACO has been involved in the diesel parts aftermarket since 1948. For the first 20 years, our focus was on engine parts, beginning with Detroit Diesel and moving into parts for Buda and Allis-Chalmers engines. Beginning in the mid-1960s DIPACO began its journey into supplying fuel injection parts.
For 50 years now DIPACO has been providing fuel injection parts and the resulting business opportunities to fuel injection repair shops throughout North America, and the world. Many fuel injection repair shops are now into third generation owners who may not be aware of the significant business opportunities DIPACO has helped automotive diesel fuel shops develop over 50 years, and intend to for 50 more.