Mishimoto has released a performance intercooler kit for the 1994–2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins. High intake and exhaust gas temperatures can reduce performance and potentially cause engine damage. Protect your 12v or 24v by upgrading to the Mishimoto 5.9L Cummins intercooler kit. This intercooler is precision engineered with durable cast aluminum end tanks and an efficient bar-and-plate core, all designed for improved airflow, lower intake temperatures, and improved EGTs. The Mishimoto Cummins intercooler will support substantial boost pressure in your stock or highly modified truck.
The Mishimoto Cummins intercooler features a 47% increase in core volume and is 50% thicker compared to the factory cooler. This kit also includes 3 mandrel-bent polished aluminum pipes and Mishimoto DuraCore™ boots and constant tension T-bolt clamps. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. The Mishimoto 5.9L Cummins intercooler kit is offered in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black. Like all of our Dodge Ram performance parts, this intercooler kit comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for 12v and 24v 1994–2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
- Includes hot-side and cold-side intercooler pipes and boots
- Intercooler features all-aluminum cast end tanks
- 3" mandrel-bent polished aluminum piping
- Air diverter in hot-side end tank reduces turbulence and evenly distributes airflow across core
- Reduces turbo stress and extends life
- Reduces IATs by 25%
- Intercooler available in Sleek Silver and Stealth Black
- Fits with Mishimoto Dodge 5.9L Cummins Performance Aluminum Radiator
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty