You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
BANKS 25994 BOOST TUBE UPGRADE KIT RED POWDER-COATED (DRIVER, COLD SIDE ONLY) FOR 2013-2018 RAM 2500/3500 6.7L CUMMINS
Are you running the new bad-ass Banks Monster-Ram for the 6.7L Cummins? Banks boost tube is larger than the factory pipe and designed to work with the stock elbow or new Banks Monster-Ram (3.5" or 4") which will improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up faster.
Banks cold side tube has up to 67% percent greater flow area than stock tube. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, our tubes are mandrel bent for constant diameter. This increases performance by allowing quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower. Our powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots. This boost tube is designed for serious horsepower.
- OEM replacements for left side boost tube (Driver side, Cold side) with silicone couplers.
- 70% greater flow area compared to stock.
- Better flowing intercooler tubes results in less boost pressure loss allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine resulting in maximum horsepower.
- More density maintained from turbo to intake.
- These boost tubes are designed for serious horsepower.
- Designed to give you a greater cooling capacity
- Increase performance and lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Combine with Banks 3.5 or 4 inch Monster Ram for the most power
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
Emissions Compliant: D-161-122
- Diameter: 3.5 in.
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Finish: Red powder-coated
- Driver side, Cold side only
- Banks: 3.5 inch
- Stock: 2.75 inch
Banks cold side has 67% greater flow area than OEM cold side.
Better flowing intercooler tubes results in less boost pressure loss allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine resulting in maximum horsepower.
This kit is designed to work with the stock intercooler (or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location).
****DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC, SOME PARTS ARE NOT IN STOCK AND MAY REQUIRE DROP SHIPPING FROM THE MANUFACTURER. PLEASE CALL /EMAIL TO ORDER IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER FAST OR TO CHECK AVAILABILITY. SOME MANUFACTURERS CHANGE PRICING WITHOUT NOTICE AND ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR SITE UPDATED, WE ASK THAT OUR CUSTOMERS PLEASE BE PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS***
******CALIFORNIA WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!