You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
WAGLER CRF6.0 CONNECTING ROD SET
- 100% Made in the USA
- Forged by Trenton Forging in Trenton, MI 48183
- Forging made from 4340ACQ certified material
- All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QA performed in-house by qualified and experienced personnel
- All CRF6.0 connecting rods are an H-beam design and utilize factory replacement bearings
- Wagler integrated a State-of-Art dual angled Tongue and Groove design with the end user in mind to align and lock cap to eliminate offset caps and maintain a true bore
- All rods are honed to factory specifications and produced to fit factory pistons with no clearancing required
- All CRF6.0 connecting rods come standard with ARP L19 3/8″ Fasteners
- The updated H-Beam is designed to handle greater horsepower and torque than previous version. Enhanced by adding beam thickness, adding strengthening ribs, 3D profiling, and larger radiuses to reduce stress risers
- Known to handle 1750+ HP
- All sets balanced to a +/- 1 gram standard
- Standard finish is Shot Peened with the option of polished (Additional Charge)
****DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC, SOME PARTS ARE NOT IN STOCK AND MAY REQUIRE DROP SHIPPING FROM THE MANUFACTURER. PLEASE CALL /EMAIL TO ORDER IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER FAST OR TO CHECK AVAILABILITY. SOME MANUFACTURERS CHANGE PRICING WITHOUT NOTICE AND ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR SITE UPDATED, WE ASK THAT OUR CUSTOMERS PLEASE BE PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS*** ******CALIFORNIA WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!