You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
PPE 128051000 HEAVY DUTY DEEP ALUMINUM TRANSMISSION PAN 2001-2019 GM 6.6L DURAMAX ALLISON 1000 / 2000 / 2400)
Simply stated, more is always better when it comes to transmission fluid. Higher volumes of fluid take longer to heat up allowing for more stable transmission temperatures which help to extend transmission life.
PPEs Heavy-Duty Deep Allison Transmission Pans hold an extra 4 quarts of fluid and are cast from high-quality aluminum for strength and optimal heat dissipation. Tall 1-inch internal and 3/4 inch external cooling fins reduce operating temperatures up to 40 degrees.
The PPE Heavy-Duty Deep Aluminum Transmission Pan also features a high-powered Neodymium- magnet-equipped drain plug to keep harmful ferrous metal contaminants out of the transmission internals.
PPEs exclusive built-in filter lock comes standard and keeps Deep filters securely in place. Allen-head mounting bolts and a new Deep filter are included.
- Heavy Duty Deep Aluminum Transmission Pan - Raw
- External cooling fins measure 6.25 inches from the gasket face
- Internal heat sinks reduce oil temps
- 4 quart additional oil capacity
- Decreases trans temperatures as much as 40 degrees
- Robust side ribs provide added strength
- Pan cast from high-strength aluminum alloy w/ Raw aluminum finish
- Large 1 inch drain port
- Billet 304 stainless steel Neodymium magnet equipped drain plug
- Drilled and threaded 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch NPT ports for optional temperature probes
- Compatible with OEM gasket
- Easy bolt-on installation and removal makes service quick
- Built-in Filter Lock keeps filter securely in place
- Lifetime warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2001-Present GM 6.6L Duramax Allison 1000/2000/2400 Transmissions (128051000)
- Available in 3 finishes: Raw (128051000) - Brushed (128051010) - Black (128051020)
- Compatible with Race Weight Drain Plug (128051004)
- Recommended for all stock Allison transmissions
- Highly recommended for transmissions equipped with Stage4, Stage5 and Stage6 kits
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC, SOME PARTS ARE NOT IN STOCK AND MAY REQUIRE DROP SHIPPING FROM THE MANUFACTURER. PLEASE CALL /EMAIL TO ORDER IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER FAST OR TO CHECK AVAILABILITY. SOME MANUFACTURERS CHANGE PRICING WITHOUT NOTICE AND ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR SITE UPDATED, WE ASK THAT OUR CUSTOMERS PLEASE BE PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS
*******CALIFORNIA WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!