You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
PPE 114052000 HIGH CAPACITY CAST ALUMINUM OIL PAN 2001-2010 GM 6.6L DURAMAX
Ditch the grit. Get rid the dirtiest oil left in the valley of your stock pan from all your previous oil changes.
The stock Duramax engine oil pan is stamped steel (very poor heat dissipation) and there is a valley in the pan which prevents your old oil from being completely drained on each oil change. This leaves behind nearly a quart of the dirtiest oil, which immediately contaminates your fresh oil.
PPE solves these problems. First, this deep pan is engineered with a flat bottom. This feature allows you to drain all of your oil pans dirty engine oil. Second, its made from cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation. Third, >PPEs new deep oil pan holds an extra quart of oil so you will see reduced oil temperature, higher oil pressure, and better lubrication to your engines vital components.
Another feature is the unshrouded oil pickup. The engine then has less restriction near the oil pickup, resulting in higher oil pressure. Higher oil pressure equals better lubrication.
- Deep Cast Aluminum Deep Engine Oil Pan (17 Bolt Holes)
- Flat bottom - solves the oil drainage problem associated with GM pan
- One quart additional oil capacity
- Cast, high-grade aluminum alloy for optimal heat dissipation and reduces engine noise
- Neodymium magnet equipped, hardened billet stainless steel drain plug
- Unshrouded oil pickup
- Lifetime warranty
- Sold Individually
- 2001-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax truck and van
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!