HD EXHAUST AND HOW WE OPERATE!
Grand Rock is a major manufacturer and warehouse of superior exhaust systems for the aftermarket. Since 1970 Grand Rock has had its sights set on providing the customer with only the best parts and material in the industry. Through excellent customer service, rapid delivery, damage free packing and competitive pricing Grand Rock has grown to become the best in the industry. We work very hard at Grand Rock to bring you the latest parts and new products.
Many of our products are manufactured in North America and this is something we are proud of. Working out of a 53,000 sq. ft. facility, Grand Rock maintains an inventory of over 3000 sku's of catalog items. This provides rapid turnaround on parts for a wide variety of makes and models.
The transport industry is such an integral portion of business and the world economy. Grand Rock is proud to provide the exhaust services needed to keep you on the road! When trucks and buses move, so does the world!
Here are a few more reasons to place you next order with GRAND ROCK:
- Grand Rock Chrome: In the chrome pipe industry, Grand Rock's name has become synonymous with Premium and Quality. 3" through 8" Diameters - all one-piece stacks.
- Largest Inventory: Grand Rock maintains one of the most extensive selections of OE and Universal replacement parts in the aftermarket. All catalog items are carried in inventory
- WFC Preformed Clamps and Flex Hose: Exclusive aftermarket distributor of WFC preformed clamps and premium stainless flex hoses.
- High Flow Mufflers: Exclusive manufacturer of the "HF" Series Fuel-Saver Muffler and VK straight-pipe inserts.
- Experience: 40+ Years in the Truck Exhaust Industry.
- Custom: The ability to fabricate mufflers and pipes for special and obsolete applications.
- Stainless Steel: We offer many of our catalog items in 409 and 304 Stainless steel.
- Ceramic Coating: Offered to increase the life of your product and decrease heat. We supply a number of different part including chrome parts with ceramic coating inside.
- POWERFLOW: Performance exhaust systems for diesel pickup trucks - including the industries finest stack kits.
- Rapid delivery: Quick order turnaround time and over 95% fill-rates.
- Industry Leading Packaging: All orders are hand packed and layered with cardboard to avoid damage during shipping.
- Sales Representation: Fantastic and energetic sales force of manufacturer's reps across the USA and Canada.
At Grand Rock, we strive to provide our customers with the broadest range of high quality exhaust systems, quickly, and efficiently while maximizing their profitability and exceeding their expectations.
Due to the higher heat output of Emissions Components, Grand Rock cannot warrant the Chrome Plating for any item installed on any truck made after 2007. As a solution, ceramic heat barrier coatings can be applied at an additional cost, alleviating the concern. Thank you, Grand Rock appreciates your business and understanding of any inconvenience this may cause.
One of Grand Rock Company's many strengths is the diversity of our workforce. We foster an inclusive culture where we value each employee's contributions and strive to develop the talents of all employees. The development of such a diverse workforce enables us to draw on a wide spectrum of backgrounds, ideas and experience for achieving and exceeding our goals.
Grand Rock embraces equal opportunity principles and has established policies and practices that support these values as an important element of our culture. The Company's hiring decisions are based entirely on merit, qualifications, experience and abilities. We are committed to nondiscrimination in our employment practices with regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, disability, pregnancy or any other basis prohibited by law.
MADE IN AMERICA!
GRAND ROCK is proud to be an American manufacturer, not just another packaging company that has products made offshore for us! This way, we can provide quality products where WE set the standards. Tubing comes from Ohio and Nebraska, many of our clamps come from Michigan, bending machines and other production equipment are manufactured/assembled in the USA, etc.
Our chrome platers are located in America and they plate our chrome parts at or beyond OE requirements. GRAND ROCK chrome is considered show chrome grade amongst our customers and discriminating buyers.
Many of our mufflers, flex hoses, brackets, rain caps, and muffler and pipe shields are also made in the USA and Canada. In all, about 98% of everything we carry and sell is made in North America. We have some very high quality products manufactured to our specifications in Mexico and Asia.
It is our firm belief that manufacturing and industry built this country to be the greatest in the world, so we are proud to be a part of this foundation. You can be sure that GRAND ROCK places a high emphasis on quality, and we stand behind our products while being competitively priced.