You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
DPS S480 TURBO / S300 TURBO COMPOUND KIT FOR DODGE CUMMINS COMPOUNDS
DPS S480 Turbo / S300 Turbo Compound Kit For Dodge Cummins Compounds
Awesome power and EGT Control.
The best S480 compound turbo for Cummins Diesel!
Nearly any power level.
S480 Compound Turbo Kits Offered:
- Stage 4 350-700hp 62/71/0.7 over S480
- Stage 5 400-750hp 64/71/0.7 over S480
- Stage 6 450-850hp 64/74/0.8 over S480
- Stage 7 500-1000hp 66/74/0.8 over S480
- Stage 8 650-1300hp 68/74/0.8 over S483
Picking your S480 Turbo Compound Kit
- Determine your horsepower level, keeping in mind our compound turbo kit will add about 25%
- With you power determine what Stage Level of kit you want from the list above.
- That's it! Select your kit from the drop-down.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent factory-like fit. bolt-on application, no cutting or fabrication needed.
- Wastegated, allowing boost adjustment
- Diesel Power Source Exhaust Manifold included
- Cast hot pipe, not welded thin steel.
- S480 Atmospheric (Actually now our new S481)
- S300 High Pressure Wastegated turbo
- Lower EGT's by 250-450 degrees, over a single turbocharger.
- Increase horsepower by 25% to 30% depending on your turbo selection.
- All of our Compound Kits are excellent for towing. But for our best Towing Compounds/Twins are any of the kits using the 62mm compressor wheels, or the Stock Turbo.
- Computer Flow Model Tested for unmatched air and exhaust flow.
- The only company making 1st gen cummins compound turbos
S480 Turbo Specifications
S480 Turbo Size: (Actually now the new DPS S481)
S480 Turbo Specs: 81/96/1.32 A/R
Reasons Why Our Compound Turbos Work So Well
- A lot more cool air enters the cylinders, because the dual staged compressors work together within their most efficient zones. The boost air is typically over 100 cooler per pressure made than from a single turbo.
- The air entering the cylinder is at higher pressure, bringing the boost pressure and exhaust drive pressures near a 1:1 ratio. The intake stroke can actually produce power.
- There are additional air molecules in the cylinder which do not get involved in combustion which carry the heat out of the cylinder (similar to how a jet engine is cooler).
- It has more complete combustion in the cylinders because there’s more air in the cylinder to burn all of the fuel.
Head Studs Recommended For:
- 1988-2002 engines over 48 psi boost, and fire rings for over 55 psi boost
- 2003-2007 engines over 55 psi boost, and fire rings for over 65 psi boost
- 2007.5-2018 6.7 engines, over 48 psi boost, and fire rings for over 55 psi boost
- Our Compound Turbo systems are all capable of over more than 55 psi, but are adjustable depending on truck.
Have a Fummins or Chummins Conversion? Click this link for our Fummins, Chummins kits: https://www.dieselpowersource.com/compound-twin-turbo-fits-ford-cummins-fummins-conversion
Truck years: 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1998.5 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2007.5 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 All S480 Turbo Cummins
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed