You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
DPS DUAL CERAMIC BALL BEARING TURBO FOR DODGE CUMMINS 1988 - 2018
DPS Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbo for Dodge Cummins
for Dodge Trucks with a 5.9 Cummins
S300 Ball Bearing Turbo Choices for Cummins
- Stage 2 62/71/12 Turbo
- Stage 3 64/71/12 Turbo
- Stage 4 64/71/14 Turbo
- Stage 5 66/74/14 Turbo
- Stage 6 68/74 Turbo
*Diesel Power Source Turbonator® VGT/VNT Options
- Mechanical VGT (Standard)
- Electronic VGT
- Improves turbo performance and output
- Adds Exhaust Brake to Turbo
- Allows tuning of turbo stator vanes via laptop computer
Turbo Spool-Up and Horsepower Comparison Guide:
- Stage 2 1350-1500 RPM's; 300-500 HP
- Stage 3 1400-1700 RPM's; 350-540 HP
- Stage 4 1600-1950 RPM's; 400-600 HP
- Stage 5 1700-2000 RPM's; 450-650 HP
- Stage 6 1900-2100 RPM's; 500-775 HP
**Injectors and Programmer are not included with this kit.
Features & Benefits:
- DPS Race Compressor Housing (flows 9% more)
- Directly bolts onto 1988-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L (2002 & older require downpipe)
- Turbo for Dodge Cummins fitment
- Wastegated turbine Housing (Adjustable)
- Optional Turbonator® VGT Upgrade
- POLISHED COMPRESSOR HOUSING AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Horsepower Gains typically be between 10%-18% rwhp, depending on truck modifications
- Lower EGT's (Exhaust Temps) by 10%-15%
- Can be used as direct factory replacement turbo
- Applications for Towing, Racing, Daily Driving, Fuel Mileage, Lower EGT's
- Optional Billet Wheel SXE Upgrade Available
** Turbos will spool differently in every truck. Injector size, timing, cam shaft, and other mods all affect the spool-up, the above table is the typical spool-up RPM's.
The DPS turbo for 5.9 cummins is based on the S300 turbo platform with substantial modifications. Our innovative in-house engineering with CFD (computational fluid dynamics) capabilities have greatly improved the performance of the DPS Turbos
No other Turbo for Dodge Cummins will compare to our performance.
The DPS Turbo for 5.9 cummins is also an excellent choice for the primary charger in a twin (compound) turbo application.
If using our turbo in compounds, please let us know so we can configure the wastegate with a spring gate to prevent damage.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!