You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
DPS 6.7 CUMMINS COMPOUND TURBO KIT | BEST TURBO FOR 6.7 CUMMINS TURBO
Diesel Power Source | 6.7 Cummins Compound Turbo Kit
The Best Turbo for 6.7 Cummins Turbo Upgrade
Turn your 6.7 Cummins Turbo into a Compound 6.7 Cummins Add a Turbo Kit
Adds An S475 or S480 Turbo to your existing turbo.
Fits 2007.5-2012 Year Trucks
*EGR, DPF and exhaust brake can remain intact, if desired*
Spools like stock and cools EGT’s 250 - 400 degrees.
Improves Power by 25%.
The Diesel Power Source Stocker Compound Kit includes everything necessary for install.
"With quick low end response, amazing top end power, and very cool EGT's...These D.P.S. compounds offers best of all worlds!"
Features & Benefits:
- Direct bolt-on application, no fabrication needed.
- Large, high flow air filter.
- 4 inch downpipe included (2-piece for ease of install).
- Low pressure charge pipe is silicone with Kevlar/Nomex liner (which is easier to fit than a steel tube). Silicone tubing uses fewer clamps and has better flow characteristics than steel.
- Uses stock HE351VE turbo.
- Retains factory exhaust brake.
- All Stainless steel tubing.
- Support Bracket for S400 Turbo
- Flexible Steel braided oil supply lines, and OEM quality oil drain lines (flexible stainless steel).
- S475 Borg Warner (S400 with 75mm compressor wheel) as large turbocharger
- Upgrade options include increasing the S475 turbo up to an S480 or even an S483 Call for details.)
Lightning Fast Spool-Up. Diesel Power Source 6.7 Cummins Compound Turbo Kit, performs excellent when Racing, Towing, or Sled Pulling, but is so very driveable.
EGT's are typically reduced by 250-400 degrees over the Stock 6.7 Cummins Turbo.
Horsepower, and torque rise compared to the stock Dodge 6.7 Turbo by itself and are increased throughout the entire RPM band, and significantly increased in mid and upper range. Typically increases horsepower by 22%-26%. A 400 HP truck will typically gain appx. 95-105 HP, making this the Best Turbo for 6.7 Cummins.
DPS 6.7 Cummins Compound Turbo Kit will run cool, clean and powerful. Specifically designed to operate awesome from stock horsepower all the way up to 600 horsepower. (If going beyond 600 HP we recommend using the S480 turbo, additional fee will apply. S480 is good to 700 HP with this kit.)
- Air Filter
- Stainless Hot Pipe
- 2-Piece Downpipe
- Support Bracket for S400 Turbo
- New Air Intake tubing
- Low-Pressure Charge Pipe
- 1-S475 Turbo or S480 turbo (96m turbine wheel, 1.32 A/R Housing)
- Steel Braided High Temp Oil Supply Lines
- New water line for turbo
- Stainless steel exhaust tubing, tig welded.
- Flex Oil Drain Line
- All necessary gaskets, fittings, bolts, nuts & clamps
- Heat shield
- Heat wrap
- Complete Installation Instructions….and the absolute best customer support on the planet.
*With this kit you use your stock VGT turbocharger*
Reasons Why Our Compound Turbos Work So Well
- The air entering the cylinders is cooler, because dual compressors work together within their most efficient zone. The boost air is typically over 100 cooler than from a single turbo.
- The air entering the cylinder is at higher pressure, bringing the boost pressure and exhaust drive pressures near a 1:1 ratio. The intake stroke can actually produce power.
- There are additional air molecules in the cylinder which do not get involved in combustion which carry the heat out of the cylinder (similar to how a jet engine is cooler).
- It has more complete combustion in the cylinders because there’s more air in the cylinder to burn all of the fuel.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!