You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
CURT 51120 DISCOVERY BRAKE CONTROL
- Increases brake power based on gain setting and sensitivity adjustment
- Features fully adjustable power and ramp time
- No internal moving parts and no leveling required
- Operates 2-8 trailer brakes at a time (1-4 axles)
- Digital display shows power adjustments in 0.1 increments
- Compatible with anti-lock brakes and cruise control
- Mounts anywhere in the vehicle, at any angle
- Equipped with a quick plug for fast, easy installation
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Includes mounting hardware
It takes a lot of power to stop a moving trailer, especially when that trailer is hauling a heavy load. On RVs, flatbeds, livestock trailers and many other oversize haulers, manufacturers typically install trailer brakes to assist the tow vehicle in bringing such a massive amount of weight to a halt. But it takes more than a good set of brakes to make quick, efficient stops. It takes precision and the right amount of control.
Discovery™ is a time-based brake controller, meaning it applies increasing brake pressure the longer your foot is on the brake pedal. This pressure is based on the gain setting and sensitivity adjustment set by the user. Discovery™ has a digital display for easy monitoring and the ability to manage up to four axles at a time. It mounts at any angle, anywhere in your vehicle and comes with an automatic power level adjustment feature to ensure you can stay better focused on your driving and spend less time worry about your trailer brakes. It is also compatible with anti-lock brakes, cruise control and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
All CURT brake controls are designed to work with quick plugs so that they can readily plug into your vehicle's original equipment socket. They also include a mounting bracket and hardware for easy installation. A brake controller should be mounted somewhere on the dash of your vehicle, and we recommend putting it below the steering wheel, either on the right or left side of the steering column. This way the control will not block your view when driving, but it will remain accessible and visible when adjustment is needed.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!