- Constructed from 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- A high quality OE-style flange is included for a complete 360 degree sealing surface
- A NOx sensor bung is included keeping the system free from check engine lights
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
This Atlas exhaust system is constructed of 5" mandrel bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
****DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC, SOME PARTS ARE NOT IN STOCK AND MAY REQUIRE DROP SHIPPING FROM THE MANUFACTURER. PLEASE CALL /EMAIL TO ORDER IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER FAST OR TO CHECK AVAILABILITY. SOME MANUFACTURERS CHANGE PRICING WITHOUT NOTICE AND ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR SITE UPDATED, WE ASK THAT OUR CUSTOMERS PLEASE BE PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS*** ******CALIFORNIA WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov