- Internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the ambient air for maximum cooling
- A large neodymium magnetic drain plug is included to capture loose particles for maximum transmission protection
- 1/8" NPT port comes ready to use for your transmission temperature sensor
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware to bolt directly to factory location for a hassle-free installation
- Compatible with stock filter and able to reuse stock factory gasket
- Adds an additional 2 to 3 quarts over stock
- Requires no modification to the factory dipstick
aFe Power's new deep transmission pan brings performance engineering to the protection of your truck's transmission. This transmission pan has a 2 to 3 quart additional capacity over the stock pan. A magnetic drain plug and a n additional 1/8" NPT port for your temperature sensor are also included. Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling. This transmission pan is constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs and a wrinkle black powder-coated finish with machined fins for maximum strength and styling. This cover fits the 68RFE transmission and is supplied with silicone for a leak-free seal. No modification to the dipstick is needed.
Notice: the internal spin on filter and flat pick-up filter screen is not included. These are dealer items.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.
Does Not Fit RAM Cab & Chassis Models
****DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC, SOME PARTS ARE NOT IN STOCK AND MAY REQUIRE DROP SHIPPING FROM THE MANUFACTURER. PLEASE CALL /EMAIL TO ORDER IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER FAST OR TO CHECK AVAILABILITY. SOME MANUFACTURERS CHANGE PRICING WITHOUT NOTICE AND ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR SITE UPDATED, WE ASK THAT OUR CUSTOMERS PLEASE BE PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS*** ******CALIFORNIA WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov