- In house testing produced a max gain of +14 horsepower and +36 lbs. x ft. of torque, verified by our in house dyno
- Stock Replacement with no core charge
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry
- Additional fueling is not required
- Wastegate actuator is included, comes preset to factory specifications
- 2-Year Warranty
Compressor Inducer - 60.6mm
Compressor Exducer - 81.9mm
Compressor Blades - 10
Turbine Inducer - 67.8mm
Turbine Exducer - 62.0mm
Turbine Blades - 11
The A356 aluminum housing utilizes OE inlet and outlet connections.
The one-piece ductile iron turbine housing will bolt to OE and aftermarket inlet and outlet connections.
This turbo can be installed on 2001-2004 V8-6.6L (td) LB7 and is a direct bolt-on replacement. All connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry, resulting in a quick and reliable connection. Additional fueling is not required for improved performance over OE, but maximum gains are achieved with fuel system upgrades.
Note: This device is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
****DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC, SOME PARTS ARE NOT IN STOCK AND MAY REQUIRE DROP SHIPPING FROM THE MANUFACTURER. PLEASE CALL /EMAIL TO ORDER IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER FAST OR TO CHECK AVAILABILITY. SOME MANUFACTURERS CHANGE PRICING WITHOUT NOTICE AND ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR SITE UPDATED, WE ASK THAT OUR CUSTOMERS PLEASE BE PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS*** ******CALIFORNIA WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov