You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
AFE POWER 46-60060-MB BladeRunner Street Series Turbocharger w/ Exhaust Manifold Dodge Diesel Trucks 98.5-02 L6-5.9L (td)
- Stock Replacement with no core charge
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry
- Additional fueling is not required
- Wastegate actuator is included, comes preset to factory specifications
- In house dyno testing produced a max gain of +4 horsepower and +12 lbs. x ft. of torque
- 2-Year Warranty
Exhaust Manifold Features:
- Outflows the factory exhaust manifold by 50%, improving performance and throttle response.
- Cast ductile iron manifold as excellent stock replacement at competitive value.
- The thick wall flange design increases strength, eliminating warping and cracking.
- The matched ports and merged runner design reduces exhaust backpressure, maximizing exhaust flow.
- Dual 1/8" NPT Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) ports are supplied for gauges or testing equipment.
Compressor Inducer - 54 mm
Compressor Exducer - 76 mm / Trim: 50
Turbine Inducer - 65 mm
Turbine Exducer - 58 / Trim: 80 mm
Turbine Housing: 12 cm2
This turbo manifold kit can be installed on 1998.5-2002 model years as a direct, bolt-on replacement. All connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry, resulting in a quick and reliable connection.
The housing utilizes OE inlet and outlet. A wastegate actuator is mounted to the integrated cast bracket and comes preset to factory setting.
This manifold is constructed of durable cast ductile iron with a reinforcing rib for maximum strength between the wall flanges at the ports.
Dual Auxiliary Ports:
Two Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe ports are supplied for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment.
Hardware and gaskets are included for a hassle-free installation.
Note: This device is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
****DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC, SOME PARTS ARE NOT IN STOCK AND MAY REQUIRE DROP SHIPPING FROM THE MANUFACTURER. PLEASE CALL /EMAIL TO ORDER IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER FAST OR TO CHECK AVAILABILITY. SOME MANUFACTURERS CHANGE PRICING WITHOUT NOTICE AND ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR SITE UPDATED, WE ASK THAT OUR CUSTOMERS PLEASE BE PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS*** ******CALIFORNIA WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!