You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
AFE POWER 46-60039-1 BladeRunner Turbo Inlet Manifold GM Diesel Trucks 06-10 V8-6.6L (td) LBZ/LMM
- +11 HP / +21 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows the factory turbo inlet manifold by up to 7%, improving performance and throttle response
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- Multi-directional vane (MDV) technology to maximize airflow to your turbocharger
- Compatible with OE factory airbox or aFe air intake systems
- No cutting or drilling on OEM parts for faster installation
This turbo inlet manifold is constructed of durable cast aluminum and has a machined inlet/outlet.
Multi-Directional Vane Technology:
The BladeRunner MDV technology is used to optimize airflow by directing it through the turn at the turbocharger inlet.
Utilizes the factory hardware for a hassle-free installation. Lines up directly to factory mounting location to securely mount the turbo inlet manifold. Whether or not you have upgraded to aFe's air intake systems, this turbo inlet manifold will work great.
This Turbo Inlet Manifold is 50-state legal, please see CARB EO# D-550-44 for details.
****DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC, SOME PARTS ARE NOT IN STOCK AND MAY REQUIRE DROP SHIPPING FROM THE MANUFACTURER. PLEASE CALL /EMAIL TO ORDER IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER FAST OR TO CHECK AVAILABILITY. SOME MANUFACTURERS CHANGE PRICING WITHOUT NOTICE AND ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR SITE UPDATED, WE ASK THAT OUR CUSTOMERS PLEASE BE PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS*** ******CALIFORNIA WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!