You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
AFE POWER 46-20134-R BladeRunner 3 IN Aluminum Hot and Cold Charge Pipe Kit Red Dodge RAM Diesel Trucks 13-18 L6-6.7L (td)
- Upgrade tubes for both hot and cold side of the intercooler
- 3" mandrel-bent powder-coated textured red stainless tubes for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp couplings and stainless steel t-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Constant tension T-bolt clamps for a tight and secure installation.
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Flow and Performance: The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated textured red for heat and corrosion resistance. The Smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes constant tension, Spring loaded, t-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. Fits OEM or aFe's upgraded intercooler
Unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
*This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles
****DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC, SOME PARTS ARE NOT IN STOCK AND MAY REQUIRE DROP SHIPPING FROM THE MANUFACTURER. PLEASE CALL /EMAIL TO ORDER IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER FAST OR TO CHECK AVAILABILITY. SOME MANUFACTURERS CHANGE PRICING WITHOUT NOTICE AND ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR SITE UPDATED, WE ASK THAT OUR CUSTOMERS PLEASE BE PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS*** ******CALIFORNIA WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!