You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
AFE POWER 46-20132-B BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler Kit w/ Tubes Black Dodge RAM Diesel Trucks 13-18 L6-6.7L (td)
- Outflows the stock intercooler with tubes and increases heat dissipation
- End tanks constructed out of 3/16 Aluminum plate
- Incorporates Multi-directional vane (MDV) technology to direct hot airflow through the intercooler core
- 6" Bar and plate core design that is 20% larger than stock
- This intercooler is 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for strength and durability
- Intercooler is test pressure rated at 200psi
- 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubes
- Tubes are powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- Coupling hose allows for expansion, movement and vibration between two hard pipes
- Includes high quality reinforced 5-Ply silicone couplings and stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps for secure installation
- Uses factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation
This BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler kit represents the next generation of intercoolers. The BladeRunner intercoolers utilize a 6" bar and plate core design that is 20% larger than stock. This kit outflows the OE intercooler system by 15%!
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16 aluminum plates and incorporate multi-directional vane technology.
Multi-Directional Vane Technology:
The BladeRunner MDV technology is used to direct hot air flow through the entire intercooler core, which allows for greater cooling than competitors units.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds while reducing stress cracks.
The BladeRunner Intercooler is test pressure rated at 200psi.
Flow and Performance:
The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth mandrel bends allow for low turbulence, while increasing horsepower and torque.
A unique aluminum laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Installation Is A Snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes constant tension, spring loaded, T-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-Ply polyester reinforced silicone couplings for strength.
Note: This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
****DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC, SOME PARTS ARE NOT IN STOCK AND MAY REQUIRE DROP SHIPPING FROM THE MANUFACTURER. PLEASE CALL /EMAIL TO ORDER IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER FAST OR TO CHECK AVAILABILITY. SOME MANUFACTURERS CHANGE PRICING WITHOUT NOTICE AND ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR SITE UPDATED, WE ASK THAT OUR CUSTOMERS PLEASE BE PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS*** ******CALIFORNIA WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!