You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
AEM ELECTRONICS INC. 30-0026 High-Flow Low-Current WMI Solenoid
AEM’s stainless steel Water/Methanol Injection Solenoid (PN 30-3326) eliminates any chance of water/methanol flow into the inlet when the WMI system is not engaged. This affordable water/methanol injection accessory features high flow capability (3,600cc/min) and an impressively low current draw of only 0.75A that does not require the use of an additional relay.
The valve body features include 1/8” NPT ports with included push-to-lock ¼” hose fittings for easy connection and EPDM seals that stand up to corrosion for years of reliable use. It’s an inexpensive insurance policy to protect your high performance engine regardless of the brand of water/methanol injection system you are using!
- High flow rating (3600 cc/min @ 150 psi)
- Low current draw (0.75A @ 13.5V)
- No additional relay required
- Standard 1/8”- 27 NPT inlet/outlet with included ¼” push-to-lock hose fittings for easy installation
- Fast response time
- Tested to 200 PSI
- Stainless steel enclosure and internals with EPDM seals for corrosion resistance
- Flying leads simplify connection with user desired connector
******CALIFORNIA WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!