You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
AEM ELECTRONICS INC 30-3303 V2 DIESEL WATER/METHANOL INJECTION SYSTEM UNIVERSAL - (SAME AS 3301 BUT MINUS TANK) - ALL MAKES & ALL MODELS
V2 Water/Methanol Nozzle and Controller Kit HD Controller - Internal MAP with 40psi max 200psi WM Pump Jets NO TANK INC.
***TO PREVENT HYDROLOCK, CPP RECOMMENDS ADDING AEM PART#30-3326 TO ALL AEM WATER METH KITS***
Robust, Easy to Use Controller Designs
The new controller designs feature large, turn-resistant knobs and larger numbering to easily set accurate start and full activation points, with covered status LED and test buttons for added splash resistance. A plug is integrated into the controller housing for mating to the redesigned wiring harness’s positive-lock connector. The Boost Dependent controller housing has a molded-in, barbed nipple to accept a boost hose and a wiring legend on the back. The Multi Input controller has an easy-to-remove plug covering the programming dipswitches and a programming legend on the back for the 0-5v and frequency based settings. Both controller housings feature an easy to access integrated fuse and molded mounting tabs.
Boost Safe Feature
These new controllers retain the “Boost Safe” injection failsafe system, which is an output that will activate if there is a short, loss of continuity or high or low voltage or low fluid condition, allowing users to define their failsafe strategy from something as simple as flashing a warning light to more advanced strategies like pulling boost or ignition, or switching fuel maps on a standalone engine management system.
The new wiring harness is terminated with a positive-lock connector on one end and has color-coded wires to ease installation. An integrated Pump Ground circuit is included in the harness which simplifies the wiring process and eliminates any chance of the pump accidentally activating from a short in the system. An additional wire is included for adding an optional on/off solenoid to stop fluid flow when the system is inactive.
Improved Injector Flow Rate & Nozzle Sizes
AEM’s engineers spent extensive time revamping the controller’s flow control strategy for a more linear flow output delivery. This means that the flow delivery better matches an engine’s need for water/methanol injection, which further optimizes charge air cooling and detonation control. Three resized injector nozzles are in each kit and allow for improved flow capability (a flow graph is available on our website).
New Low Level Fluid Indicator
A more accurate, conductive low level fluid sensor is integrated into the tank and features a positive lock connector with color-matched wires to the wiring harness. The sensor eliminates any chance of incorrect readings due to interference from debris.
- 30-3300 Boost Dependent kit (up to 35PSI) includes molded-in nipple for boost hose
- 30-3350 Multi Input kit for high compression naturally aspirated and forced induction applications
- Large adjustment knobs and numbering for easy programming
- Covered status LED and test button for improved splash resistance
- Integrated plug for mating to positive-lock connector on harness
- Integrated fuse and mounting tabs
- Terminated harness features positive lock connector with integrated pump ground circuit and additional wire for optional on/off flow solenoid
- 1 Gallon tank with built-in conductive low fluid level indicator
- Includes “Boost Safe” readiness failsafe system
- One machined billet injector with integral check valve to prevent unintended flow
- Three interchangeable injector nozzles to cover a wide variety of HP levels (250cc/min, 500 cc/min & 1,000cc/min)
- Recirculation-style pump with integral fittings for quiet operation
- LED dash light for system status and low fluid warning
- 20 ft. of high-pressure Nylon injection tubing
AEM’s Water/Methanol Injection Kits are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
****DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC, SOME PARTS ARE NOT IN STOCK AND MAY REQUIRE DROP SHIPPING FROM THE MANUFACTURER. PLEASE CALL /EMAIL TO ORDER IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER FAST OR TO CHECK AVAILABILITY. SOME MANUFACTURERS CHANGE PRICING WITHOUT NOTICE AND ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR SITE UPDATED, WE ASK THAT OUR CUSTOMERS PLEASE BE PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS*** ******CALIFORNIA WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!