You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
CURT 60618 HEAVY DUTY FACTORY "PUCK STYLE" TOW SET (11-18 RAM)
- Accepts up to 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load limit
- Fits Ram pickup trucks with the factory tow package only
- Chrome-plated 2 5/16" ball fits all standard gooseneck trailers
- Gooseneck ball installs easily with 1/4-turn latch-locking system
- Heavy-duty, forged anchors with large chain hook openings
- Simple, drop-in anchors eliminate the need for install tools
- Anchors protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion in trailer ball hole
- Includes heavy-duty plastic storage case
- Patent pending
- Requires factory tow package to install into the vehicle
- Never exceed vehicle's maximum gross weight rating
- Includes safety chain anchors, gooseneck ball, rubber hole cover and a storage case
Outfitting your Ram pickup to tow a heavy-duty flatbed or livestock trailer is easy with the CURT OEM-compatible gooseneck ball and safety chain anchor kit. In addition to the original-equipment-compatible gooseneck hitches that we carry to easily install in your truck, CURT also offers the necessary gooseneck accessories to complement the towing prep package, and they are all available in a convenient kit.
The OEM-compatible gooseneck kit includes a Ram-specific gooseneck ball. The gooseneck ball fits perfectly into the Ram factory-style gooseneck hitch, and it provides a 2 5/16" diameter to fit most standard gooseneck trailers. The factory-style ball also comes with a patent-pending installation system, operating with a simple quarter-turn latch lock for ease of use and a secure mount. It features a gross trailer weight capacity up to 30,000 lbs. and a vertical load limit of 7,500 lbs.
Also included in the OEM-compatible gooseneck kit is CURT's patent-pending gooseneck safety chain anchors. Like the gooseneck ball, the anchors are made specifically for Ram pickup trucks with the towing prep package and provide a reliable connection for your gooseneck trailer. The anchors feature heavy-duty forged steel construction with a durable powder coat finish, and they offer large safety chain loops to accept heavy-duty clevis hooks. The safety chain anchors use a simple drop-in installation system and require no tools.
To finish off the factory-style Ram gooseneck kit, we include a tough rubber hole cover to keep water, dirt, grime and rust out of your gooseneck ball hole. The cover installs with a friction fit and helps extend the life of your Ram gooseneck hitch. We also include a durable plastic storage case with each kit to keep the gooseneck ball, safety chain anchors and rubber hole cover protected and together for easy storage. The case can easily be stored inside your truck or truck bed tool box to keep the gooseneck accessories on-hand for whenever you need them.
1 Year Limited Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!