You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
2011-2015 LML CP3 Conversion Kit with CP3 Pump
- This product is not legal in the state of California.
- When used incorrectly this product may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless Fleece Performance Engineering, Inc. from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. Fleece Performance Engineering, Inc. will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
- This product may not work with the EGR cooler installed. It may need to be removed.
- This product MUST be used in conjunction with custom tuning calibrations from Fleece Performance. Failure to install the correct calibrations can result in engine damage.
- High Pressure Fuel Rail Line
- Fuel Rail Plug and Nut
- CP3 Block Adapter with O-ring
- (3) CP3 Block Adapter Bolts (Flange Head, M8x1.25x35mm)
- CP3 Pump Fittings – 3/8”
- CP3 Pump Fittings – 1/2"
- (2) Sealing Washers
- Low Pressure Fuel Feed Line –
- 3/8”x8” Flexible Fuel Line with Hose Clamps (CP3 Return)
- 1/2”x30” Flexible Fuel Line with Hose Clamps (Filter to CP3)
- 3/4” P-Clamp
- Fuel Return Line Block Off with O-ring
Why convert your LML's Fuel System from a CP4 to a CP3
- The stock CP4 is only capable of supporting up to ~500rwhp. A stock CP3 is capable of supporting 600+ rwhp in conjuction with the piezoelectric injectors. The reliable and proven PowerFlo 750 is capable of supporting nearly 850+ rwhp.
- The CP4 was introduced as a cost reduction to the LML platform since a smaller amount of fuel is required when running the more efficient piezoelectric injectors. Since its introduction it has proven to be less reliable and less capable than the CP3 used in previous duramax platforms.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!